New Registrations for FCHS/AHSFA

Please click the following link to Register for FCHS/AHSFA




***Please note, If you are transferring from Oilfields or Highwood, you must speak with your current school's administration staff and complete an AP305 form before registering with FCHS. Students will not be allowed to register with us until that process has been completed.