November 8, 2017 - Board Meeting Highlights
The Board of Trustees is pleased to share with all education stakeholders highlights from their recent meeting. The adopted minutes will be available online following the next regular Board meeting scheduled for 1:00pm November 22, 2017 in High River.
- received a presentation on Early Learning from Director Cathy Bonnaventure.
- received a presentation on Distributed Learning from Director Doug Stevens.
- approved the Memorandum of Agreement reached with the Bus Drivers' Association.
- received a report on Capital Projects from Director Monica Kohlhammer.
- expressed gratitude to the various businesses and community partners who supported the new Turner Valley Playground.
- expressed delight at the Lunch Box Fundraiser event that raised $3,100 to support lunch programs within FSD.
- expressed thanks to the organizers of the recent Foothills Administrators' Association (FAA) for planning a successful event focusing on First Nation Truth & Reconcilation.