To Parents/Guardians of the Graduates of 2020
GRAD CEREMONY (Thursday, May 21)
- Venue = Pason Centennial Arena, Okotoks
- This is a semi-formal business-casual event
- Doors to the arena will be open....TENTATIVE. Rush seating.
- Tickets must be presented at the door. If there are any issues with your tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
- Program begins sharply at....TENTATIVE. Concludes approx...
GOWN, CAP, TASSEL AND V-STOLES
- Graduates can pick up their gowns, etc. Mon. May 18 - Wed. May 20 at lunchtime or afterschool (until 4:00 PM) in the gym office (gown central!)
- Gowns and v-stoles must be returned in the same condition they were given to you in. Gown not returned - $100.00 charge. V-stole not returned - $25.00 charge. They are barcoded to your name.
- All gowns must be signed out and signed back in
- Graduates must return their gown and v-stole by approx. 8:30 PM after the ceremony concludes upstairs in the Pason Centennial Arena where they lined up
- Graduates keep the hat, tassel and chords
GRAD PROM DINNER AND DANCE (Friday, May 22)
- Grad 2020 Prom Dinner and Dance will be held at the BMO Center, Stampede Grounds, Calgary, AB
- BMO security staff will be checking all bags, purses, etc. Students under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed entry.
- This is a semi-formal to formal event
- FUN PHOTO BOOTH – will be on-site at the BMO. Fun props for you and your guests to enjoy! $10.00 per picture. Pictures printed on-site!
- All persons attending must present a ticket at the door – including the graduate
- Parking is $15/vehicle. No re-entry allowed. Closest parking is on the Cowboy’s Casino side of the building. Probably lots 10, 11 and likely 13. (map on-line)
- Times To Remember
- Read the following documents for information on cost, refunds, deadlines, and parking
- 2018 Stampede Parking
- Purchase Tickets Online TBA. From this website, you will purchase your tickets, select your seats, indicate special dietary requests and pay for your purchase. If you have a credit, your credit will appear on the payment page. If there is an error with the amount of credit or it is absent – email Bonnie Ascah ASAP – BEFORE you complete your purchase. We cannot refund any fundraised monies.
- If you cannot pay on line, please email Bonnie Ascah email@example.com to make alternate payment arrangements
- If you need financial assistance – please email firstname.lastname@example.org