New Registrations to ESFCHS | AHSFA
GRADE 10 REGISTRATION IN-TAKE APPOINTMENTS
Online appointment bookings for new Grade 10 students coming from our FSD Feeder Schools (OJ, Heritage Heights, Westmount and RDL (Foothills boundary)) will be made available on our FCHS webpage via SchoolAppointments April 7th, 2020 at 10:00 am.
If you are transferring from Oilfields or Highwood, you must speak with your current school's administration staff and complete an AP305 form before registering with ESFHC|AHSFA. Students will not be allowed to transfer/register with us until that process has been completed. You will then register as a Non-Feeder school student.
For new Grade 10 students coming from schools outside of FSD (JPII, CBE or other areas) you will book your appointments on our FCHS webpage via SchoolAppointments April 20th, 2020 at 10:00 am. (see below)
THE PROCESS FOR EXISTING FSD38 STUDENTS
- To book your Grade 10 appointments for the upcoming 2020/2021 school year, the software link for SchoolAppointments will be made available to FSD families April 7th, 2020 at 10:00 am. Families are expected to book their appointments online -- the office can not accept phone calls to book appointments.
- You will need to create an account on SchoolAppointments. Please remember your password -- the office does not have access to this information and you will have to follow the links online to reset your password.
- Login to SchoolAppointments and select the correct schedule. There are three schedules: 1) Grade 10 in-take appointments; 2) Grade 10 ILP in-take appointments; and 3) Non Feeder school in-take appointments (non-ILP and ILP).
- Choose your appointment date.
- You may book one appointment per child. Please bring your child to the appointment.
- Both ILP and non-ILP students will use the same process for booking appointments so please be sure to select the correct time slots available specifically allocated for "ILP" or "non-ILP" students.
- SchoolAppointments will remain open for bookings until April 28th, 2020.
THE PROCESS FOR NON-FEEDER SCHOOL STUDENTS
- We will be accepting bookings for new registrations for non-feeder school students (including Highwood and Oilfields) beginning on April 20th, 2020 at 10;00 am.
- Appointments for non-feeder school student registrations will be through our FCHS webpage using the software link for SchoolAppointments.
- If you show up for an incorrect appointment, and are not an existing FSD student, you will be required to come back after the registration date for existing FSD students.
- Please visit our Registration page and print off all registration paperwork plus your child's birth certificate and most recent report card. Please bring these documents to your registration appointment.
** FCHS PARKING GUIDELINES between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:00 pm **
Visitor parking is available in our staff parking lot, numbers 1-10.
Parking is also available in the large student parking lot OR on Woodhaven Drive.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK in Staff Stalls Number 11 to 80 or on the East side of the building/Bus Loop area.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the office.