New Registrations to ESFCHS | AHSFA
Grade 10 Registration Appointments
Online appointment bookings for new Grade-10 students coming from schools within FSD will be made available Monday, April 1, at 10:AM via SchoolAppointments (keep reading).
For new Grade-10 students coming from schools outside of FSD, you will book your appointments by calling the office after May 6 (keep reading).
If you are transferring from Oilfields or High Wood, you must speak with your current school's administration staff and complete an AP305 form before registering with ESFHC|AHSFA. Students will not be allowed to transfer/register with us until that process has been completed.
The Process For Existing FSD38 Students
- To book your Grade 10 appointments for the upcoming 2019/2020 school year, the software link for SchoolAppointments will be made available to FSD families as of Monday, April 1, at 10:AM. Families are expected to book their appointments online -- the office will not be accepting phone calls to book these appointments
- You will need to create an account on SchoolAppointments. Please remember your password -- the office does not have access to this information and you will have to follow the links online to reset your password
- Login to SchoolAppointments and make you select the correct schedule. There are two schedules: 1) Grade 10 appointments, and 2) Grade 10 ILP appointments
- Choose your appointment date between April 8 and April 11
- You may book one (1) appointment per child... and yes, bring your child to this appointment :)
- Both ILP and non-ILP students will use the same process for booking appointments so please be sure to select the correct time slots available specifically allocated for "ILP" or "non-ILP" students
- ILP students -- you will meet with the learning coaches (30-minute appointments)
- Non-ILP students -- you will meet with our Admin team or Guidance Councillors (15-min appointments)
- SchoolAppointments will remain open for bookings until 2:PM on April 11
The Process For Non-FSD38 Students
- We will NOT be accepting bookings for new registrations for NON-FSD students until AFTER May 6
- Appointments for NON-FSD registrations will be made by calling the office only
- Your appointment will be booked with Ms Reid (Grade 10 VP).... and yes, bring your child to this appointment :)
- If you accidentally show up for an appointment between April 8 - 11, and are not an existing FSD student, you will be required to come back after May 6 to register
- Please visit our Registration page and print off all registration paperwork plus your child's birth certificate plus their most recent report card, and bring these documents to your registation appointment
** PARKING GUIDELINES **
When you arrive at the school for your appointment,
DO NOT PARK...
in Staff Parking (reserved parking)
OR... the bus loop (illegal parking)
OR... where signs read, "Permit Parking Only"
Parking is available in the large student parking lot
OR on Woodhaven Drive ONLY.
Parking WILL BE MONITORED.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the office.