As the school year is coming to an end, we would like to remind you of services available in your communities should you require support over the summer months.
Walk-In Counseling, South Calgary Health Center
- Monday: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Closed weekends and statutory holidays
Mental Health Urgent Care (South Calgary Health Campus)
Counseling Sessions By Appointment
- Okotoks Health and Wellness Centre
- High River Addiction and Mental Health Clinic, and
- Black Diamond Hospital
To book an appointment, call the Intake Line: 1.877.652.4700
Calgary Counseling Service (High River Office)
To book an appointment, call 403.691.5991
- Monday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Okotoks Healthy Family Resource Centre: 403.995.2626
- Access Mental Health: 403.943.1500
- Distress Centre: 403.266.4357
- Mental Health Help Line: 1.877.303.2642
- Calgary Counselling Center, High River Office: 403.652.5668